Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shopping Whole Day!!!

Very tired now...
went out at 2pm...with BEN,YUE ZHEN,KENG CHEE...
we went to ONE UTAMA..
coz keng chee wan buy a watch...gucci...RM4200..= =...
Really shock with him...
Haiz...1 u no have stock...so we went to THE CURVE find...also didnt have...
After tat..go IKEA...love the thing at there..hihihi...
Then we back at 6pm....



OMG...tat keng chee although die also wan buy ta watch...
so we back to change his car and fetch KOK YAM...
Go KLCC...
i have to follow..coz nobody at home..mum and papa go dating...^^...
Too tired ad..back at 10pm...go 天后宫there eat seafood...


Reach my house was 12am ad...then my mum say wan go to meet father ..coz father is drinking with his frens...
Walao..i ate again...
now my stomach beh tahan ad...
cant sleep at all..



Today keng chee teach me one lesson...
must earn money by ownself...if not..life in the future very difficult to pass..



And i m admire 4 of them...coz they r very good in memory the road..
Go where...Wat road..which lorong..they also very clear...
no easy...


Still have 11 days ..i want start my uni life...
hope i can known many frens and learn to speak well in uni...
dun waste my father money...


At here..thx my father bought me a new car for me drive to school..no need take by ktm..
really make me convenient...no need trouble in transportation...no need trouble in money problem...i know it is very expensive for petrol and tol..but i rather to drive...

now..my mum wan me stay at there..coz she is worrying me very waste time in driving..if got exam..i will stress...

But my frens (yue zhen,keng chee,kok yam) said:"cannot"!!!
coz they say i will become bad girls if i stay there..
hehe...their frens in subang..all girls will go drink when they have time..clubbing...


But..the house around taylor and sunway 's house make me feel there r so dirty and geli..
maybe i m virgo..

If taylor's hostel no have many law....and i can no need back hostel if i imform them and back home suka suka me...i will stay there...

Or stay v a group of frens..



And i m looking forward to attend the primary school 's gathering on next saturday at zhen zhen hao steamboat .6M class..i wont forget my classmate...


Now is 2 am ad...wan sleep ad...goodnite everyone...
Wish all my frens all the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment