Thursday, March 18, 2010

猪扒。。你最好!!

Ben is as good as i cant described...

Coz i hope to meet my frens..(wei siang ,ah cai and xynn them)..

And mum dun let me go ...she said wasting time...i just told them i wan go to ask my scholarship...



Called the scholarship department holder-Miss Saw Bee Lian...from tuesday untill today...i have been called her many times...but nobody accept..



Just now i just asked Ben wan accompany me go or not...he say however he is tired he also wan accompany me go...hihi..

He is also very busy in his work..but he told me :"Because of u".

Wah...so happy...is not happy about he wan accompany me go...is he really "care" me...



Erm..and he also worrying me when i start my course.



Very expecting to start my course...known more frens..and i hope i can stop wasting money...the money shouldnt be waste..better i can control myself...save the money ...coz this year wan go Singapore ...Next year wan go Taiwan and Japan's Hokkaido...there must go...erm!!



21th of april is Ben's birthday!! Is thinking want how to celebrate...and the importance is his present...hope urs can give me suggestion...



6 days to go..

I have to start my course..

I know it is no easy..

I have to learrn 4 subjects..

Accounting 2 + Economics 2 + Bussiness Satistic 2 + English 3

= Foundation in Bussiness

Quite Expensive...Rm7944..

So..i must hardworking...

All frens ...all the BEST!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment