Saturday, March 27, 2010

College Life..

Originally..i have to attend my orientation day on this Monday.
But the offers letter is written that the date is 25th..
So..me and Boss miss the orientation class,Economic and Bussiness Satistic class..
I was worried my notes..because i saw many people have their owns notes..
After the Accounting class..I met wei siang and ah cai them..and having our lunch at SS15..i introduced them go to eat "pan mee"..the joke is..i told them wrong place already..it should be next shop...
But..it is never mind to having lunch there..
After having my lunch..i fetch dai lou them back college..and i accompany him go to office..While i waiting he took the student ID , me took the placement test ...later we back..
Yesterday,me and dai lou no same class already..after the class end..we went to pyramid's popular and MPH..WTH..there is non of any book we want buy..so big..so famous..also didnt have..felt dissapointed ..
Because dai lou wan use Bussiness satistic main text on next monday..if not have book..he will get out of the lecture theater..
So..today..i went to Jusco's popular found alone..
It also didnt have..just have one english book..and the price is more expensive..
So..I went to fetch Ben..we go SUBANG OLD TAYLOR's there..have a bookshop called "kedai buke universiti"..there is out of parking spaces..so i went to buy..BEN wait in car..
Haha..so happy..because the shop have open today..
firstly,i bought Bussiness Satistic for RM66 and English for RM39..mean 1 set =RM105.
Then i bought 2 set..i give him RM210..
later i confused..want buy Bussiness accounting or not..then i called dai lou..he said ok..then me also ok ..one is for RM60 ..so i give him more RM120..
I wanted he opened 2 receipts for me..and i didnt see the receipt write wat..
after that..just go back..
Hehe..i scare dai lou will worrying his text book..so i immediately sms him .
When i wanted have a nap..i think about the price..why receipt write the total is RM135???it should be RM165 ah..
That boss 's calculation no good..
Luckily BEN accompany me went there..if no want find a parking space also difficult and waste time..
After thet we go to A&W ..wow..love roof beer add on vanila..

P/s:felt something unhappy while at college..when i go there..i rather back home immediately after the class end..

No comments:

Post a Comment