Monday, April 19, 2010

想不开了!!

Since last week untill this week...
no mood to study..
felt time pass so slow..
very unlucky..cheat by computer shop by RM30 for installment fees..WTF..
tried to do my account assignment..which must have to pass up on next monday..
and one more english project...deadline is 30/04..rush rush rush..
morning..donate money to charity by buying the cartoon pin..Ossp..my wallet didnt bring...put at another bags..luckily VERON lent me..
just done my Bussiness Satistic test..lost 2 marks..become more down..
when driving back...i hope to drive above 130km/h,but~~cannot...scare the saman..haiz..just can drive 90km/h...waste my time..
the wheather too hot ad..make me pek cek ah!!!
mid term exam is coming soon...stressful..
It's the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment